Thread: No Sound in Steam Games

Beans

No Sound in Steam Games

I am new to Pop_OS, my new Bonobo just arrived and I am enjoying it. I am having an issue with sound in Steam games. The games I have tested are using Proton. There is sound in the Steam store videos, just not when playing games.

I am happy to post anything that will help resolve this!

EDIT:

If I start a game with the audio interface I want to use for sound unplugged then the game will have sound through the laptop speakers. If I then plug the sound interface I want to use in the game sound will go through. It wont work if the game starts with usb sound interface plugged in.
    Last edited by VH-BIL; August 12th, 2023 at 01:47 AM.

Beans

Re: No Sound in Steam Games

Fallguys is working with sound now, but not Uno and other games

Beans

If I start a game with the audio interface I want to use for sound unplugged then the game will have sound through the laptop speakers. If I then plug the sound interface I want to use in the game sound will go through. It wont work if the game starts with usb sound interface plugged in.

Beans